Bulgarian Economy Minister Launches Tourism TV Ad Campaign
Bulgaria’s Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism, Traicho Traikov, and his Deputy for Tourism, Ivo Marinov, are launching officially the national tourism advertising campaign.
The presentation is held Thursday at the Hotel City in Sofia.
The funding for the advertising amounts to BGN 7,5 M and will be provided through a project under the EU operational program “Regional Development”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » This year Trips From and To Bulgaria are Increasing compared to July 2022
- » Wizz Air reached 25 million Passengers in Bulgaria
- » Feces in the Sea: Up to 41 times above the norm is the Pollution on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Chinese Tourists are Returning to Bulgaria and 70 other countries
- » Great Britain is among the Most Popular Destinations for Bulgarians this Summer