Bulgarian Economy Slowdown Decelerating
Bulgaria’s economy might be coming out of recession, with a record low slowdown registered Q2.
The National Statistics Institute reported a shrinking of GDP of just 1.5% for April-June on a yearly basis, which is a record low for five quarters back.
The drop for Q1 2010 was 3.6% of GDP.
The new comparatively very small drop in GDP officially reported by the National Statistics Institute speaks in favor of forecasts coming from variouis quarters that the Bulgarian economy is actually coming out of recession.
The net added value created in Q2 is estimated at BGN 14 B.
For the first half of 2010 the drop of the Bulgarian economy is 2.5% on yearly basis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Trump: I will be Arrested on Tuesday! Go out to Protest!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU