Bulgaria Gets Loan for Dikes from German Bank KfW
Bulgaria will receive a loan for the construction of dikes from the German bank Kreditanstalt fuer Wiederaufbau (KfW).
The loan of EUR 34.4 M will be provided for the construction of flood prevention facilities in the Danube cities of Ruse and Silistra and the Black Sea resort town of Pomorie under the “Technical Infrastructure” Program of the Bulgarian government.
The credit agreement will be signed by Bulgaria’s Finance Minister Simeon Djankov, Deputy Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and the first VP of KfW for Europe Roland Siller.
German Ambassador to Bulgaria Matthias Hoepfner will also be present at the ceremony.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans