Smog Begins to Leave Moscow
The air in Moscow on Wednesday morning is clean and there is no smog, the Russian RIA Novosti has reported.
According to the news agency, the smog eased on Monday evening and continued to ease on Tuesday.
Caused by the devastating wildfires, the smog is finally leaving the Russian capital after the concentration of harmful substances in the air exceeded the norm 7 times and health experts have warned that breathing was as dangerous as smoking several packs of cigarettes per day.
The dangerous smog was caused by the wildfires that have been devastating Russia for weeks.
These were the worst fires in modern Russian history. The national death toll attributed directed to wildfires was above 50 and up to 2000 homes have been destroyed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » KFOR ready to Intervene in Case of Risk in Kosovo
- » Japan urges Young People to Drink More
- » At least 20 Dead, 40 Injured in Mosque Explosion in Kabul
- » Chinese Troops to Participate in joint Military Exercises in Russia
- » Trio of UN Chief, Erdogan, Zelensky to visit Black Sea Port of Odesa
- » UK Inflation Hits 40-year High