EU to Finance Renovation of Bulgarian Cultural Buildings
The Bulgarian Culture Ministry will receive gratuitous financial help of almost BGN 11 M from the EU Operational Program “Regional Development” for renovating cultural institutes.
On Friday, the Culture Minister, Vezdhi Rashidov, and the Deputy Minister for Regional Development, Liliana Pavlova, will sign eight contracts, amounting to BGN 10 963 580, with which the operational program will help the renovation of some cultural buildings in Bulgaria.
The buildings of the National Polytechnic Museum, the National Museum of History, the Opera houses in the Bulgarian cities of Burgas and Ruse, the National School for Music and Stage Art “Pancho Vladigerov” in Burgas, the Drama and Puppet Theater “Vasil Drumev” in the Bulgarian city of Shumen, “Bulgaria” Hall in Sofia and the Satirical Theater “Aleko Konstantinov” in Sofia will undergo a renovation under the EU operational program “Regional Development”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria