North Korea Interested in Buying Bulgarian Compotes, Software
North Korea has expressed interest in buying Bulgarian foods, pharmaceuticals and software, among other products.
This has been announced by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), which is researching the opportunities for organizing a business delegation trip to North Korea or North Korea and China in the fall of 2010.
According to the announcement of the International Organizations and International Cooperation Directorate of the BCCI, the North Korean side has shown interest in Bulgarian software products, pharmaceuticals, food products – including canned food, wines, juice, yellow cheese, and compotes; as well as metals – cesium, potassium, zinc, radium.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria will receive EUR 16 Million in Compensation due to large Imports of Grain from Ukraine
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940