Belarus Denies Providing S-300 Missiles to Iran
The state military-industrial complex of Belarus has disavowed the reports that the country has provided S-300 missiles to Iran.
There have been no negotiations and no deliveries have been made to Iran of any rocket complexes or of elements of them, said Vladimir Lavrenyuk, head of the state committe military-industrial committee of Belarus, as quited by ITAR-TASS.
Lavrenyuk has emphased that his country is adhering strictly to all international agreements for arms control.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Breaching EU Sanctions will soon be a 'Eurocrime'
- » Russia not only Destroys but Depopulates Ukraine: A Quarter of its Population is already Abroad
- » Russian Sinologist: Within 10-15 years, the Balkans and Poland will want to join Russia
- » Day 278 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Pentagon considers giving Ukraine Munitions with Range 'Deep into Russia's Rear'
- » Turkey's Erdogan continues the Airstrikes and wants to Launch a New Ground Operation in Syria
- » Protests in China: Authorities erected Barricades and Arrested People just for taking Pictures