Novinite.com Launches Application for Android
The largest Bulgarian English-language media Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) has launched an application for Android smart phones.
Thus, the in-depth, exciting coverage of Bulgarian and global news and developments provided by Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) is now available to users of mobile devices such as cell phones, tablet computers, and netbooks using the Android operating system.
In order to access the content of Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) through your Android mobile device, you can search for “Novinite” in the Android Market, or you can use any barcode scanner application to scan the QR code pictured on the left which will lead you to the Novinite.com application in the Android Market.
Through the Android application of Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency), you can also subscribe for The Sofia Morning News , the only English-language Bulgarian daily newspaper, and The Sofia Weekly, both of which are online publications.
More information about the Android application of Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) is available on the androlib.com website HERE or if you are currently reading this article on an Android device, click HERE.
Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) is also about to launch its own Apple application making its content accessible for the users of iPhone and iPad.
The Team of Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) remains committed to offering its readers from around the world the opportunities to access its content using the latest technology.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria will receive EUR 16 Million in Compensation due to large Imports of Grain from Ukraine