Bulgarian Police: No Outlaw Bikers in Bulgaria
The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior came out with a statement Saturday saying that at the present moment it has no information about criminal biker gangs being active in Bulgaria.
Saturday the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior stated: “At this point of time those groups do not pose a threat for security and public order in Bulgaria and there is no data that they are carrying out activities on our territory.”
The Bulgaria police add that it is well acquainted with the nature Hells Angels and Bandidos, having been in close information exchange with Europol since 2007. The police state that they are aware of the dangers those gangs might present.
The Ministry of Interior further declares that it keeps standing contact with partner law enforcement agencies abroad and that it is fully prepared to counteract any criminal activity in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros