Bulgarian Taxi Driver Arrested for Slapping Drunk British Tourist
A Bulgarian cab driver has been charged with slapping in the face a young British girl in the Golden Sands resort.
The 20-year-old British tourist was found lying on the ground in front of the Astera Hotel in Golden Sands around quarter past midnight, announced the Regional Police Department in the city of Varna.
The police subsequently found that the girl was drunk when she wanted to use a local taxi. However, she thought the price that the driver demanded was BGN 0.20 higher per km than it should be, and she threw her beer in his face.
The 33-year-old taxi driver reacted by slapping her in the face, and leaving her unconscious on the spot. The name of the British tourist, who stayed in the Evksinograd area, is not revealed.
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava
- » A Man Was Detained for the Hacker Attack against the National Revenue Agency
- » Cyber-attacks Around the world: From Business For millions to Political Shocks and Espionage