Bulgarian Police Looking for Missing Criminals
The Bulgarian police have started a special operation aiming to establish the location of people, declared for national and international inquiry.
The operation was executed around the Bulgarian town of Polski Trambesh Friday.
The police have checked more than 100 addresses. Five people with criminal records, who did not have identity documents, have been detained and 18 indictments have been made under the Bulgarian Identity Documents Act.
The operation will continue. Police officers will check the places for purchasing ferrous and nonferrous metals and trade stores.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo