Julio Iglesias to Stage 2 Concerts in Bulgaria
The popular Spanish singer Julio Iglesias will have two concerts in Bulgaria during his “Starry Night” tour, the organizers from ME Music have announced.
On October 11, Iglesias will sing in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna. On October 12, he will have his concert in Sofia.
The two concerts in Bulgaria will be Iglesias' only performances on the Balkans as part of his tour, which will focus on his emblematic songs.
Julio Iglesias is one of the most popular Spanish singers. He has sold over 200 million records worldwide and released 77 albums, which makes him one of the top 10 best selling music artists.
During his 42-year-old career, Iglesias has performed duets with artists like Frank Sinatra, Stivie Wonder, Diana Ross, Dolly Parton, Paul Anka, Placido Domingo, Sting, Beach Boys and many others.
He is also the only foreign artist, awarded by the Chinese Ministry of Culture because of his albums' record-high sales in the country.
Tickets for the Bulgarian concerts will be available through the EVENTIM network, as well as at cash registers of the Palaces of Culture in Sofia and Varna and in the stores Piccadilly, Germanos, Technomarket, Office 1, Multirama and the music stores in the country.
- » Exhibition for Michael Jackson in Bonn
- » Bulgaria will Participate in the Venice Bienniale with the Installation "How We Live"
- » BUZLUDZHA FEATURES IN NEW 'FRANKENSTEIN' OPERA
- » Ten Minutes of Applause for the Sofia Philharmonic in Shanghai
- » Patronage and Decentralization are Among the Priorities in Culture Strategy in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Film Festival was Launched