2 Bulgarians Attacked in Grenoble, France
Two 22-year-old Bulgarian students have been attacked by three waiters in a beerhouse in the French city Grenoble.
One of the Bulgarians is seriously injured. He is suffering a penetration wound in the lung from the back, but his life is out of danger. The other Bulgarian has been hit with fists.
Shortly after 5 am Friday the three French attacked the Bulgarians with a knife and a bat.
The man who has attacked the Bulgarian with the knife has also injured himself. The police have found him by the traces of his blood.
On Sunday the police arrested the attackers – 24, 26 and 32-year olds. They will be taken to court Saturday.
So far none of them has pleaded guilty on possession the knife or using it. During the arrest, one of the detained ahs expressed astonishment that the police had to intervene in a “little argument”.
The reasons for the attack are still unknown.
According to initial data from the investigation, the three attackers have been under alcohol’s influence and have used an extendable bat and tear gas.
Witnesses, cited by the French Le Dauphine Libere, have stated that the two Bulgarians have been talking quietly when the three men approached them.
“I heard screams and I went out. I saw at least two people who were beating two others. One of the victims had a huge blood stain on the back of his shirt. He fell on the street and I called the police,” a witness said.
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants
- » Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering
- » Bulgarian Police Arrested 30 People in an Operation Against Telephone Fraudsters