Bulgarian Blockbuster 'Mission London' Makes over BGN 2.5 M
Hollywood-style comedy “Mission London” has continued to break its own records in the Bulgarian box office.
The motion picture by director Dimitar Mitovski, which has already emerged as the most profitable Bulgarian film of all time, has surpassed the BGN 2.5 M threshold.
Between its premiere on April 16 and July 5, the movie made a total of BGN 2.537 M and was seen by 358 511 viewers in Bulgaria. Even three months after its launch, it still performed well over the past weekend as it was ranked sixth for July 2-4.
Thus, Mission London, a comedy telling the story about life at the Bulgarian Embassy in London, is close to breaking even before its international premiere as about EUR 1.5 M (about BGN 2.9) were invested in its making. It is set to be shown internationally in the fall of 2010.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels