US Marines to Train with Bulgarian Soldiers at Novo Selo
US marines and soldiers from the Bulgarian Army will engage in shooting training at the Novo Selo Training Ground near Sliven.
The military drills will take place on July 2, announced the Bulgarian Defense Ministry.
The joint Bulgarian-US training is entitled “Black Sea Rotating Forces – 10”. The platoons of the US marines and the Bulgarian military base 24 150 at Stara Zagora will focus on improving their shooting abilities.
The Novo Selo Training Ground is one of the four Bulgarian military facilities used by the United States under an intergovernmental agreement, which also provides for the stationing of 2 500 US soldiers in Bulgaria, and up to 5 000 for up to a month during their rotation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria May Purchase Eight More F-16 Block 70 Aircrafts From Lockheed Martin
- » General Emil Tonev is the New Head of Bulgaria's National Service for Protection
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » US Military Helicopters Will Fly Over Bulgaria