Bulgaria's Economy Minister to Check Largest Energy Consumers
Bulgaria's Economy, Energy and Tourism Minister, Traicho Traikov, has announced the beginning of his tour among the country's enterprises, which are the biggest consumers of natural gas and electricity.
With this tour the minister will try to have a better understanding of the conditions in the enterprises, the reflection of the prices on their productivity and the possibilities for optimizing their expenses, the Energy Ministry said.
The news about the tour comes days after the State Commission on Water and Energy Regulation (DKEVR) officially announced that the price of natural gas sold in Bulgaria will go up by 24.63% from July 1.
In the next three months, the price for 1000 cubic meters of gas will be BGN 542.50, compared to the current price of BGN 435.30 for 1000 cubic meters.
The increase in the price of electricity is different for different power distribution companies. For customers of CEZ, which services Western Bulgaria, it will be 1.88%; for E.ON customers (North-Eastern Bulgaria); for EVN customers (South-East Bulgaria) - 1.39%.
The first part of Traikov's tour will be Thursday and Friday in the Bulgarian cities of Varna, Devnya, Targovishte, Razgrad, Pleven and Zlatna Panega.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Europe: The Conditions for a Cold Winter with High Gas Prices are Set
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas Price could Rise by about 3% in December
- » Five Neighborhoods in Sofia Without Heating and Hot Water until Tomorrow Night
- » Bulgaria: Additional Financial Assistance for Heating will be Provided
- » China is Increasing Coal Production. Calls on the Population to Stock Up on Food