Brazil vs. Chile, Spain vs. Portugal in World Cup Round of 16
Spain and Chile were the last two teams to qualify for the Group of 16 of the 2010 World Cup.
In the last round of the group phase, Chile lost 2:1 to Spain. David Villa in the 24th and Andres Iniesta in the 37th minute scored for Spain, and Rodrigo Millar in the 47th returned a goal for Chile.
Yet, the South Americans failed to do more partly as a result of the fact that one of their players got a red card in the 30th minute.
Switzerland and Honduras ended the other match in Group H in a scorelless draw, making Spain and Chile the first two teams in the group with 6 points each.
Thus, in the last two Group of 16 matches, Spain will be facing Portugal, the second team in group G, and Chile will be playing against Brazil.
- » Real Madrid Beats Liverpool for another Champions League Trophy
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid