Bulgarian Orthodox Church Vows End of Schism
The dissidents from the Bulgarina Orthodox Church have asked Patriarch Maxim for forgiveness, the TV channel PRO.BG reports Friday.
The Holy Synod, the Directorate for Religions, and the Minister for Bulgarians Abroad, Bozhidar Dimitrov, have all been notified about the decision for the unification of the Church.
The three highest-ranking clergy from Bulgaria’s Alternative Synod, who extended a hand to the Patriarch, are the Sofia Metropolitan Inokentii, the former deacon from the Rozhen Monastery, Bishop Yoan Bogoslov and Father Nikolay Nikolov.
Meanwhile, Emil Velinov, Director of the Directorate for Religions told PRO.BG that 107 religions are officially registered in Bulgaria, but there aren’t problems with any of them.
- » NEW CASES OF MEASLES: Infected Are Now 31
- » Special Themed Museum Tours Begin This Saturday in "Square 500"
- » Less than half of the Parents in Bulgaria Talk to their Children about Sex
- » Woman from Varna Created a Board Game with Bulgarian Folk Motifs
- » Emergency Measures Against the Spread of Measles in Sofia
- » Now You Can See What's the Weather on Mars