Child Prostitution Ring Run by Parents from Bulgaria Busted in France
The police in the French city of Bordeaux have shattered a crime ring organized by parents from Southern Bulgaria forcing its own children to be prostitutes.
Nine parents from a Bulgarian village near city of Pazardzhik were arrested for forcing a total of 20 boys between 12 and 16 years of age to work as prostitutes with clients from around France.
The fees paid for their services started from EUR 150. According to the French investigators, the parents took the money, and wired it to Bulgaria to finance the construction of houses, reports the regional French paper Sud Ouest.
The officers of the French service for fighting child abuse are reported to have been shocked by the scope and cruelty of the “family business.”
This ring organized from the parent pimps is said to be the largest child prostitution network ever in France.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Operation "White" against Drugs throughout Bulgaria, 56 People have been Detained
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!