Killer Bear Hunted Down in Southern Bulgaria
Hunters have shot down the killer bear which is believed to have murdered a man in the Bulgarian Rhodope Mountains.
The suspected killer bear was hunted down around noon of Thursday, announced the press office of the Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Water in Smolyan.
The hunters and environmentalists are certain that they have eliminated exactly the killer bear based on the fact that the front paw of the killed animal coincides with the traces found on the spot of the murder, and that it was hunted down in the same area.
The Environmental Inspectorate believes that the killer might have a cub, and the area is being searched in order to find it, and place it under proper care.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires