World Famous Bulgarian PR Guru Special Lecturer in Russia
Renown Bulgarian PR specialist Maxim Behar is going to be a special speaker at the “PR in Internet” conference in Moscow, Russia.
“World-famous communications guru Maxim Behar is coming to Russia for the first time. He is the leading PR expert in Bulgaria with a worldwide reputation,” reports Russian website e-xecutive.ru.
The publication also points out that Behar is “the CEO of M3 Communications Group, Inc, Bulgaria’s largest PR agency; the Chair of Bulgarian Association of PR Agencies; the Deputy Chair of the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum, the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Seychelles in Bulgaria, a lecturer at a large number of universities around the world, and the author of dozens of articles on communications.”
During the “PR in Internet” conference on May 19, 2010, in Moscow, which is organized by the communications agency eMarka, Maxim Behar is going to present a report on “New Media, New Communications, New PR”.
After the conference, he will be teaching a master class at MIRBIS, the Moscow International Higher Business School. Thus, Behar will become the first foreign specialist to teach a master class at the most prestigeous business university in Moscow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1