Bulgaria's New Car Market Down by 44% in April
After very modest signs of recovery in the first quarter of 2010, in April Bulgaria’s new cars market returned to its staggering collapse.
A total of 1 396 new vehicles were sold in Bulgaria in April 2010, which is a 44% decline year-on-year. There is also a drop on a monthly basis, as 1 478 new cars were sold in March 2010. A total of 5 352 new cars were sold in the first four months of 2010.
Toyota has made a comeback as the most popular car brand in Bulgaria with 189 sales in April, and exactly 500 since January, according to data of the union of car importers.
Peugeot comes second with 145 sales in April but are in the lead for the first four months of the year with a total of 555 sales.
Ford ranks third with 131 new vehicles sold in April, and 509 since the beginning of the year.
72 new motorcycles were sold in Bulgaria in January-April, a 40.5% drop year-on-year, and 208 new trucks and buses – a decline of 45%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Way Flight Sofia-Ruse for BGN 60-70 after February 2022
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Bulgarian Government Negotiations: Health Care Reform is Needed
- » The Guardian: Brexit through the Eyes of a Strawberry Picker from Bulgaria
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021