Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Bulgaria Airport
An Airplane of Hungary's low cost airline company Wizzair is said to have made an emergency landing at 16.30 pm at Bulgaria's Sofia Airport.
The plane's tires have burst and caught fire upon touchdown.
Bulgaria's fire brigade managed to quickly extinguish the fire.
There were 160 passengers on board the plane that traveled from Venice to Sofia. No one was injured in the incident, however, Sofia Airport has declared an emergeny situation.
The hydraulics of the airplane will be checked and experts will probe into why the tyres of the plane burst upon touchdown.
Sofia Airport officials have announced that there will be delays in two of its scheduled flights as the Wizzair plane needs to be pulled out of the landing strip.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Masks are like Condoms - they are Put On because they Work
- » Bulgarian Doctor: A Peak of Cardiovascular Diseases Awaits Us
- » Bulgaria: A Bus Incident near Ruse - 10 people Injured
- » European Green Certificates for Completed Vaccination Course will be Valid for 270 days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 80% of Patients in Sofia are with Omicron, in the Country – 40%
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: When will the Green Certificate Fall