Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Italy Throw Weight behind Corridor VIII
Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, and Italy have attended a conference entitled “Corridor VIII – Bridge between the Adriatic and the Black Sea”.
The forum in Tirana was opened by Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha on Thursday. Bulgaria is represented by Transport Minister Alexander Tsvetkov.
Tsvetkov presented before the forum participants the development of the infrastructure of the Bulgarian section of Pan-European Transport Corridor VIII, which is supposed to connect the Bulgarian Black Sea ports with the Adriatic ports in Italy. Its proper functioning is expected to facilitate trade between Central Asia and the Far East on the one hand, and Western Europe on the other.
The Corridor VIII forum was attended by the transport ministers of all four states located along the respective route as well as by representatives of the international financial institutions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations