Solvay Sodi Launches New Distiller at Deven
A new distiller will be launched at the Deven thermal power station, a unit of Belgian-owned Solvay Sodi, the company announced.
The new installation is part of a BGN 150 M project, which aims to increase the production capacity of the soda ash maker.
The distiller will help the plant cut ammonia emissions to levels completely compatible with EU rules, the company said.
Solvay Sodi, based in Devnia, has vowed to invest a total of BGN 300 M in the plant over a period of three years, starting in 2007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,892 Newly Infected, 79 Fatalities
- » Bulgarian Energy Ministry Set to Help Businesses Affected by High Electricity Prices
- » Interior Ministry Busted Crime Group Issuing Fake Labor Disability Certificates
- » Macron Unveils wrapped Arc de Triomphe in Paris
- » Russians Head to Polls amid Low Appoval for Putin's United Russia, App of Alexei Navalny Removed
- » Russia Needs to Work with Taliban Government in Afghanistan - Vladimir Putin