French Company Saint-Gobain Weber Builds 2nd Factory in Bulgaria
French company Saint-Gobain Weber started Wednesday the construction of its second factory in Bulgaria.
The ground-breaking ceremony for the factory located near Izvorsko village, Aksakovo Municipality, close to Varna, was attended by Bulgaria’s Regional Development Minister Rosen Plevneliev.
The second factory to be built by Saint-Gobain Weber in Bulgaria will also be producing dry construction mixes.
Saint-Gobain Weber entered the Bulgarian market in 2001. In 2004, it opened its first storage facility, and in 2005 it acquired the Bulgarian maker of dry construction mixes Metakol stationed in the city of Ruse.
The first factory built by Saint-Gobain Weber in Bulgaria was inaugurated in April 2009 by then Bulgarian PM Sergey Stanishev. It is located near the town of Kostinbrod outside of the capital Sofia. The company’s total investment in it was EUR 10 M, and it created 20 jobs.
The French company Saint-Gobain Weber is active in 60 countries worldwide, and specializes in the production of construction materials and providing innovative energy saving solutions. It has about 200 plants around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Increase in Exports from Bulgaria by over 27% up until April
- » Bulgaria: Vegetables continue to become Cheaper
- » Bulgarian PM in Sadovo after the Hail: Within a Month we will Reimburse the Funds of Farmers