'Mission London' Breaks Bulgaria's Box Office Record
Bulgaria's latest motion picture “Mission London” brought BGN 355 120 in just 3 days, with 50 000 people going to the movie theaters between April 16 and 18.
The comedy of Director Dimitar Mitovski, telling the story about life at the Bulgarian Embassy in London, broke the all time record for contemporary Bulgarian film revenues – the one of “Dzift,” which during its entire showing brought 36 000 viewers and BGN 255 896.
More Bulgarians saw “Mission London” over the weekend than the blockbusters “Troy” and “The Clash of the Titans.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians honor All Souls' Day
- » Today Bulgarians honor Hristo Botev and the Heroes who Died for Freedom - Sirens to be Sound at Noon
- » Bulgarian author and “Booker” winner Georgi Gospodinov will be a guest at the Sofia Book Fair
- » Bulgarians Celebrate May 24 - Day of the Bulgarian Alphabet, Literature and Culture
- » Bulgarian Author Georgi Gospodinov Won the "Booker" Prize for "Time Shelter”
- » Bulgaria: Over 100 Publishing Houses will Participate in the Spring Book Fair in Sofia