New Head Appointed at InvestBulgaria Agency
Borislav Stefanov, deputy executive director of InvestBulgaria Agency, has been appointed its head, the economy and energy minister announced on Monday.
The appointment comes shortly after the agency's previous head Stoyan Stalev submitted his resignation.
“My first priorities will aim to improve Bulgaria's marketing strategy for the attraction of new investments and to create better conditions in the country for the big investors,” Stefanov commented after the news broke.
Meanwhile Economy and Energy Minister Traicho Traikov announced a number of measures, which will seek to attract new capitals to the country, such as lower thresholds for the investors Class A and B and incentives for investors who create new jobs.
The proposed changes will be subjected to a wide public debate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ex-Energy Minister and Ex-Head of Bulgargaz are Accused of Buying Gas from Gazprom through Intermediaries
- » Ex-Finance Minister: If Bulgaria enters the Eurozone Tomorrow, People's Assets will Increase by 30%
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil