Polish President Kaczynski's Mother Unaware of Son's Death
Eighty-three-year-old Jadwiga Kaczynska is still unaware of the horrific tragedy that caused the death of one of her twin sons, Poland’s President Lech Kaczynski.
Jadwiga Kaczynska is in a serious health condition, and doctors have recommended that she should not be told yet about the horrific crash near Smolensk in which Lech Kaczynski perished together with the entire high-ranking Polish delegation to the Katyn Massacre remembrance, RIA Novosti reported.
In the early afternoon on Sunday, the body of Lech Kaczynski was brought from Smolensk to Warsaw for a memorial service in the Presidential Palace.
The body of his wife, Maria Kaczynska, however, has not been transported to Poland together with that of her husband as it had not been identified yet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trio of UN Chief, Erdogan, Zelensky to visit Black Sea Port of Odesa
- » UK Inflation Hits 40-year High
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Biden signs major Climate Change and Health Care Law
- » Amid Global Tension, the US Tests Nuclear-Capable Missile
- » Finland to Issue Fewer Visas to Russians, Estonia Suspends them on Thursday