New Key Resignations Shake Bulgaria Health Ministry
Key figures from the political cabinet of Bulgaria's ousted Health Minister, Bozhidar Nanev, are submitting their resignations, Darik radio reports, citing unnamed sources,
The 3 are: Deputy Health Minister, Valeri Mitrev, who was crucial in the carrying out of the health care reform; Valentina Platikanova – Head of the Medicine Policy Department, and Asen Dudov, Nanev's advisor on medicine policy.
The news about the resignations comes just two days after Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, named Prof. Anna-Maria Borisova the new Health Minister and 10 days after the resignation of Bozhidar Nanev from the post.
Nanev was charged by the Sofia City Prosecutor with concluding two unfavorable for the State deals for the purchase of the anti-viral flu medicine Tamiflu. He denies the charges as unfounded.
Borisova's nomination for Health Minister will be voted by the Parliament next week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 166 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health