Bulgarian HP Director Wins Prestigious Women's Award
The Bulgarian Director Public Sector at Hewlett Packard Central & Eastern Europe, Sasha Bezuhanova, has received a European LEADERSHE Award.
Bezuhanova became the first Bulgarian to receive the prestigious award at a special ceremony in Vienna, Austria.
Bezuhanova is the Director Public Sector of Hewlett Packard Central & Eastern Europe and is responsible for the business of Hewlett-Packard in 27 countries from Central and Eastern Europe.
The Bulgarian nominees for the award were Bezuhanova (in the Business category), Meglena Kuneva (in the Politics category) and Teodora Zaharieva (in the Social responsibility category).
Six of the most powerful European women - from Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Croatia and Romania were distinguished by Forum Invest in Vienna.
Other winners included Ioana Filipescu, Managing Director of Raiffeisen Investment Romania, a reputed specialist in the Romanian investment banking sector and Zhanna Savrylova (Ukraine), founder of the “Third Age” University, which helped to turn hundreds of elder people towards an active life.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 208 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog in the Plains, daytime Temperatures up to 12 degrees
- » Bulgaria: Book Fair in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 295 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy and Foggy Weather in Bulgaria today
- » Bulgarians celebrate Saint Nicholas Day