No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules
The low-cost Wizz Air company, which operates a number of flights from Bulgaria, has announced a simplification in its baggage rules as of April 1.
The company eliminates the excess weight fees and makes booking easier by applying a single fee for a piece of checked-in baggage regardless of the weight (up to 32 kg per baggage). The fee will be EUR 15/bag if purchased at the time of booking and EUR 30 if paid at the airport.
The rule concerning the allowance for carry-on luggage does not change and the airlines will strictly apply a EUR 60 fee for oversized/overweight hand luggage at the gate and these bags will have to be checked in.
Earlier in the year the company introduced a new web check-in service, accessible for all departing flights from Sofia and ten more airports.
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Interior: 30,000 Ecstasy Pills Seized in Police Raid Yesterday
- » Central and Eastern Europe’s New Logistics Era
- » A Complex for the Production of Railway Parts for BGN 240 Million will be Made in Burgas
- » Starbucks Opens its First Cafe in Plovdiv
- » Claims of Bulgarian Leasing Companies on the Rise
- » Bulgaria is Fifth in the EU by GDP Growth in the Second Quarter of the Year