Bulgaria Hikes Heating Prices
The price of heating in Bulgaria goes up between 3% and 4.5% Thursday for all regions of the country.
Natural gas prices are going up between 5% and 6% under the proposal of Energy and Economy Minister, Traicho Traykov, which the State Commission for Energy and Water regulation (DKEVR) approved. Earlier DKEVR made the decision to increase gas prices by 11% while the gas supplier “Bulgargaz” asked for a 26% increase. The State must compensate the latter for the difference.
The new prices will be effective at least until the end of June. According to the DKEVR head, Atanas Semerdzhiev, gas prices will go up another 15% by the year’s end.
The price hike means that a household in Sofia will have to pay BGN 4 more per moth for each BGN 100 paid until now.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » The Fuel Discount in Bulgaria: When will it be over?