Ryanair Plans Take-off to Bulgaria's Plovdiv City
Irish low-cost air carrier Ryanair will hold in April talks with Bulgaria's Plovdiv airport for starting flights, the executive director of the airport announced.
Ryanair representatives will visit Bulgaria from April 6-15. They are scheduled to confer also with Transport Minister Alexander Tsvetkov and visit Plovdiv airport to possibly finalize an agreement.
According to Plovdiv airport executive director Doychin Anguelov the attraction of low-fare air companies is part of the airport strategy to increase its passengers and revenues.
Ryanair has been planning to launch flights to Plovdiv airport for several years.
Plovdiv is expected to become even more attractive for air companies as of April 1, when its fees will be sharply reduced and will stand three times lower that the fees at the airport in the capital Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Entrepreneurs: Bulgaria’s Edible Cups
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Bulgaria: The Price of Sunflower Oil is Expected to Decrease
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest