Tour Operator Opens New Bulgaria Winter Vacation Route
Balkan Holidays, the low-cost tour operator, has announced a new route from Leeds Bradford Airport to Sofia, Bulgaria for the next winter season.
The company hopes to attract increasing numbers of skiing vacations in the expanding Yorkshire market.
Winter 2011 ski packages to Bulgaria from Leeds Bradford have now gone on sale in the UK, with prices starting from GBP 222 for seven nights in the ski resort of Pamporovo, beginning in mid-March, 2011.
The tour operator currently operates summer charter flights from Leeds Bradford that serve the Black Sea resorts of Burgas and Varna. With the addition of this new winter route, Balkan Holidays will be able to offer services throughout the year.
Rupert Diggins, Balkan Holidays sales and marketing manager, commented: "We are delighted to introduce this new winter service to Sofia which opens up the popular Bulgarian ski resorts of Bansko, Borovets and Pamporovo."
- » NSI: 9.1% Increase in Foreigners Visits in Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air is Changing its Flight Schedule to Italy
- » Wizz Air to Carry will be the Air Carrier for the International Sofia-Yerevan-Sofia Route
- » 10 000 Bulgarians had Made Reservations for Trips to Italy by the End of June
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus