Wizzair Romania Flight Bomb Scare
A Wizzair flight from the Romanian city of Timisoara was forced to return to the airport, following an anonymous call claiming there was a bomb on board the plane.
The aircraft was bound for London when, 15 minute into the flight, the call was received at the airport. The plane made an emergency U-turn back to Timisoara, where all 165 passengers were safely evaculated.
No explosive device has been discovered, and the plane is expected to resume its flight within hours.
Wizzair, the Hungarian low-cost carrier, operates regular flights to and from Romania and Bulgaria, and to several other European countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories
- » The Richest Man in the World: Elon Musk regained the Top Spot in the ranking
- » The US Senate has approved Raising the National Debt Ceiling
- » The Bulgarian Socialists did not support the EP's decision on Аmmunition for Ukraine
- » 2023 Parliamentary Elections in Montenegro: Young Voters Will Decide the Elections