Guards Manage to Foil Armed Robbery in Sofia
Two armed men attempted unsuccessfully to rob a car of ProCredit Bank in the Bulgarian capital Friday night.
The two masked robbers tackled one of the guards of accompanying the company car transporting an unspecified sum of money before a branch of ProCredit Bank in the Lyulin Quarter.
However, the second guard managed to activate a panic button and to lock himself inside the car. Thus, the two armed attackers only managed to handcuff the first guard. They did not steal a penny as they had to leave the spot immediately. The police have started an operation searching for them all around Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europol Discovered an International Criminal Group for Financial Fraud Operating in Bulgaria
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria