Easy Hotel Opens Doors in Bulgaria's Capital
The first Bulgarian hotel from the UK-based budget chain easyHotel is opening doors in Sofia, the company announced.
The hotel in downtown Sofia has 57 rooms on 9 levels. The investment is estimated at BGN 900 000. Prices start at EUR 10 per night.
The “easyHotel” chain is the first international company for budget hotels in Bulgaria. The chain is part of the “Easy Group” holding, which already operates budget flights in the country.
The hotels offer low prices for basic services such as accommodations and room cleaning while customers pay additional fees if they wish to order internet services, TV programs and others. The reservations are made entirely online with earlier reservations having lower prices, modeled after the budget airlines' policies.
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Insists on 50% Increase in Finances for Advertising
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World