Spanish Police Bust Bulgarians in Bank Card Operation
Spanish police have busted a criminal group including Bulgarians involved with credit card duplication with the aim to drain local bank accounts in Palma de Mallorca.
The police made 13 arrests late Tuesday of a group of Spanish, Bulgarian and Bolivian citizens, El Mundo reported. It is alleged that the forged bank cards had already raked in millions of euros for the group.
A communique from the Spanish National Police stated that the operation against counterfeiters under the code name ‘Bullet’ is continuing.
On Tuesday 8 properties were searched in Palma de Mallorca and a large number of credit cards, cash and computers were confiscated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District