Bulgaria Gambling Regulator Finds Mass Casino Violations
Bulgaria’s Gambling Commission found violations of the gambling laws in over half of the casinos it inspected last month, the regulator reported Tuesday.
A total of 99 casinos were inspected in a 1 month period from February 8 – March 8, with 45 of them showing violations of the gambling laws and other irregularities.
The violations included gaming equipment and jackpot systems that were not listed in the permit for the facility and casinos allowing entry to people without requesting identity documents.
- » Bulgaria did not Hold Bitcoin Worth $1.6 Billion, Finance Minister Claimed
- » The ECB Checks Whether Banks in Bulgaria Can Cope with External Risks
- » The Total Income Per Household Increased by 8% in the 1st Quarter of 2019
- » Inflation For April is 0.5%
- » Cost Of Living in Bulgaria Has Gone Up With 3,3% For The Last Year
- » NSI: Bulgaria's Exports to EU grew by 9.3%