Bulgarian Woman Injured in Elevator Incident Gives Birth
One of the pregnant women who was injured in an elevator incident in a Sofia hospital has given birth to a healthy baby girl, the Pirogov clinic announced.
A total of 12 people, including 9 pregnant women, were hurt in the “Mother House” (“Maichin Dom”) hospital in Sofia Tuesday, as an elevator collapsed.
Doctors have announced Wednesday morning that none of the other still unborn babies are in danger as all of the women are in their 8th or 9th month of pregnancy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition