UK Buyers No Longer Interested in Bulgarian Properties - Report
The number of Brits purchasing real estate property abroad is going down drastically according to a joint study conducted by the global real estate service provider Savills and HomeAway.co.uk.
The repost shows that about 43 000 properties around the globe belong to UK citizens, the Bulgarian information agency BTA informs Saturday.
In 2009, however, the number of Brits purchasing abroad is down 80% over the financial and economic crisis.
Purchases in exotic locations such as Cabo Verde, Bulgaria and Egypt are now a thing of the past, according to the company experts.
The report points out that UK citizens will turn again to the traditional destinations - Spain, Portugal, Italy and the US.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Are Brits Investing In Bulgaria Because Of Its Lenient Travel Restrictions?
- » Health Ministry Orders Termination of Contract for New Children's Hospital
- » Sofia Airport to be Modernized with an EIB Loan of 40 Million Euros
- » Russia’s Roscosmos: Oxygen Leakage on International Space Station Under Control
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years