Toyota to Check 5 000 Cars in Bulgaria over Gas Pedal Problems
Toyota is going to inspect at least 5 250 cars in Bulgaria over potential problems with the gas pedal that led to recalls of its vehicles around the world.
Toyota Balkans will carry out preventive checks of cars from eight different models (AYGO, iQ, Yaris, Auris, Corolla, Verso, Avensis, RAV4) after 2005, as well as Toyota vehicles brought to Bulgaria from elsewhere, the BTA information agency announced citing a company statement.
Velko Lazov, Managing Director of Toyota Balkans, has recently assuaged the fears of the Toyota clients in Bulgaria saying there was no immediate safety threat, and that the company management was totally aware of the potential gas pedal issues with some its models, and would take the necessary preventive measures.
Toyota has been the most popular brand on the Bulgarian market of new vehicles over the recent years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Authorities were Telling Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova When it was Safe to Return
- » Bulgaria: 50% Jump in the Prices of Used Cars, People Wait for Months to Buy a New One
- » Apple warns of Vulnerability in its Operating Systems, Advises to Update Software
- » Bulgaria will Seek Gas from Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia
- » The Interconnector with Greece is Now Connected to the Bulgarian Network
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot