Scores of Bulgaria's Winter Resort Hotels Listed for Sale
The number of hotels in Bulgaria's top winter resorts offered for sale is growing and has reached 43, according to the largest real estate site IMOT.BG.
The hotels are located in Bansko, Pamporovo, and Borovets with Bansko holding the lead with 22 properties for sale, ranging between EUR 195 000 and EUR 6,5 M.
Pamporovo has 14 hotels for sale – from EUR 198 000 to EUR 11,5 M while 7 hotels are listed in Borovets – from EUR 750 000 to EUR 6,2 M.
The most expensive hotel belongs to the Varna-based Happy Home company and the listing price of EUR 11,5 M is 20% less then 2 years ago when the hotel was first offered for sale. It is a 4-star facility with 4 VIP apartments, 14 standard apartments, 60 double rooms, restaurants, night club, bowling, pool tables, Spa center, indoor pool with jacuzzi, gym and conference facilities. The company keeps the name of the hotel secret, posting only interior pictures, but say they have a potential buyer from Russia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable
- » Vacant Properties Increased by 24%
- » About 30% of the New Homes Are Purchased with Credit