Montenegro Opposition Leader Allegedly Attacked by Mafia
The Montenegro opposition leader, Nebojša Medojevi?, has been attacked by an unknown assailant in front of his house late Saturday.
The attacker threatened to kill Medojevi?, and the latter insists he fell pray of typical mafia tactics.
The police arrested the perpetrator, who is said to be close to an individual Medojevi? had always declared a top crime boss in Montenegro.
The opposition leader is a strong critic of Prime Minister, Milo ?ukanovi?, accusing him of protecting organized crime, especially those dealing with illegal drugs’ trade.
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature
- » Elon Musk Apologises to Thai Cave Diver for Twitter Attack
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » Amazon Workers Strike, Call For Prime Day Boycott To Protest Working Conditions
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days