EU Foreign Minister, Enlargement Head Tour Western Balkans
EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs, Catherine Ashton, is starting her first regional tour Thursday by heading to the Western Balkans.
Ashton is going to visit Serbia on Thursday, and Kosovo on Friday. Upon taking up the EU Foreign Minister job, she has made it clear that the integration of the Western Balkans in the EU will be a top priority for her.
At the same time, EU Enlargement Commissioner, Stefan Fuele, is visiting Croatia on Thursday, and will head to Macedonia on Friday, where he will be meeting with PM Nikola Gruevski and Foreign Minister Antonio Milososki.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania to buy 32 new F-35 Fighter Jets
- » Day 580 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia hits Izmail
- » More than 200 people were Injured in an Explosion at a Gas Station in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Day 579 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv has received American Abrams Tanks
- » France to phase out coal by 2027
- » France will End its Military Presence in Niger and Bring Back its Ambassador