EU Foreign Minister, Enlargement Head Tour Western Balkans
EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs, Catherine Ashton, is starting her first regional tour Thursday by heading to the Western Balkans.
Ashton is going to visit Serbia on Thursday, and Kosovo on Friday. Upon taking up the EU Foreign Minister job, she has made it clear that the integration of the Western Balkans in the EU will be a top priority for her.
At the same time, EU Enlargement Commissioner, Stefan Fuele, is visiting Croatia on Thursday, and will head to Macedonia on Friday, where he will be meeting with PM Nikola Gruevski and Foreign Minister Antonio Milososki.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poland and the Czech Republic introduce Checks on the Slovak Border
- » The European Commission expects Harmful Emissions in the EU to be Reduced by at least 90% by 2040
- » Day 587 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin’s Son takes control of Wagner
- » Tensions between India and Canada: New Delhi Expelled 41 Canadian Diplomats
- » The EC received Bulgaria's revised Recovery and Sustainability Plan on September 30
- » Day 586 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The EU is convening a Historic Meeting of All Foreign Ministers in Kyiv