Putin: Yanukovich Election to Improve Russia-Ukraine Relations
The election of Viktor Yanukovich for President is going to improve the relations between Russia and the Ukraine, according to Vladimir Putin.
“We hope that this hard period is already in the past, and we can normalize our relations with Ukraine now,” Russian Prime Minister Putin said as cited by EFE.
He has explained that Russia is especially interested in cooperating with Ukraine in the economic and social sphere.
The new Ukrainian President, Viktor Yanukovich, who is generally believed to be pro-Russian, has declared that improving the relations with the former Soviet republics will be a priority for him.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
"The election of Viktor Yanukovich for President is going to improve
the relations between Russia and the Ukraine, according to Vladimir
Of course. Putin placed this Belorussian garbage in this position of
power very deliberately and by swindling the dumb Ukrainians. This
mutra Yanukovich has a rap sheet a mile long--battery, armed
robbery--you name it. The guy is a criminal thug and Putin is a
"On December 15, 1967, at 17 Yanukovych was sentenced to three years
incarceration for participating in a robbery and moderate assault as
the member of the local gang Pivnovka."
"Yanukovych was also convicted on June 8, 1970 for causing a mild
degree body injuries (Article 102 Criminal Code of Ukrainian SSR) and
was sentenced to two years imprisonment."