Uncertainty Reigns at Major Bulgaria-Greece Border Crossing
The blockade of the major Bulgaria-Greece border crossing point Kulata-Promahonas was lifted on Saturday but it remains uncertain whether protesting Greek farmers will not block it again.
The major border crossing point between Bulgaria and Greece was closed and reopened several times overnight by Greek farmers whose protests have subsided in other parts of Greece but still continue in the Serres District.
Despite the intermittent blockading of the Kulata crossing some 30 trucks managed to get through overnight.
The three other crossings on the Bulgaria-Greece border are not blockaded as the farmers in the respective Greek districts have terminated their protests over agricultural prices.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Curfew on Restaurants and Bars in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
- » Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Eurohold to Buy CEZ Bulgaria
- » Rise of Taxi Prices in Bulgaria
- » InterContinental Sofia – Europe Hotel of the Year at the IHG Star Awards 2019!
- » US: Coalition of over 130 Groups Plan Widespread Protests Across USA if Trump Interferes with Election
- » Financial Markets Tumbled Amid Fears of Growing COVID-19 Cases