UK Plumber Alleges Mafia Conspiracy in Bulgaria Trial
Duncan Banbury, an ex plumber from the UK, has claimed that the local mafia in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna are attempting to steal his BGN 500 000 dream villa.
In an exclusive feature Novinite.com heard Banbury’s problems with the Bulgarian justice system and his struggle against an allegedly forged promissory note that is set to “ruin his life”.
After arriving in Bulgaria in 2004 with his partner Banbury, a founder of the Foreigners Association in Bulgaria, has faced a number of problems which are set to culminate in a March 4 trial.
Banbury claims that Zdravko Borislavov, a man he says he has never met, forged a promissory note for a BGN 500 000 loan that Banbury is accused of never paying back. Borislavov meanwhile claims that he may actually turn out to be the victim in the case.
Banbury blames local Bulgarian thugs for causing him years of pain and is looking to the Bulgarian courts to finally provide justice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Crime » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5
- » Bulgaria: In One Day, Police caught 26 Drivers with Alcohol and 14 with Drugs in their Blood
- » Policewoman that Helped the Killer of 2 Girls in Sofia has been Temporary Removed from her Position